Monday, February 19, 2007

Unadjusted Expectations

I've been very gratified since I launched my website by the number of visitors who show up each day. (My site has one of those cool dealies that counts unique visitors and tells me how many times each page gets hit.) I've been even more gratified to watch the daily number of visitors keep trending upward. But one thing is mystifying me and, if you want to know the truth, bugging me a little. Although 51 people have clicked on the Contact page so far this month, only three have actually used the page and contacted me. Ok, I understand that the goal is traffic to the site vs. communication with me, but I can't help wondering what all those people who clicked on Contact were thinking. If you are one of them, consider throwing me a bone, would you?

No comments: